Diendangiaitri
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diendangiaitri

Co hoc có choi moi la nguoi

Trang ChínhPortalLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

What would be the best graphics card for the money?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
vuonghuynhit

vuonghuynhit

Tổng số bài gửi : 38
Đến từ : Đà Nẵng

What would be the best graphics card for the money? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: What would be the best graphics card for the money?   What would be the best graphics card for the money? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:03 am

I am building a computer and I cannot decide which graphics card to get. So far it looks like everything is pointing towards the geforce over radeon. I was originally looking at getting an ati radeon x1900 xtx, but pushed more towards the geforce 7900 gtx. Then, I have also been reading about the new DirectX 10 coming out soon. I need a graphics card so I am not sure whether to get a decent cheaper card for now and then buy later or just buy a good one now. I was even debating getting a good graphics card now and then buying a good graphics card later that supports DirectX 10 (Would they be campatible and work together?) What should I get? I dont mind getting a good graphics card right now, if it is worth it. I will have the asus m2n32-sli deluxe motherboard running an AMD 4600 processor. I am planning on doing serious film editing and possible gaming.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://giaitrivuonghuynh.forumvi.net

What would be the best graphics card for the money?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang